Kerry & Dave Elliott are proud to offer you personalized, “old fashion” service and country hospitality in clean, fully serviced, themed, boutique suites and the luxury, self-contained, all ability access, family apartment. The atmosphere is relaxed with plants and established gardens all about; a lovely spot to unwind and a contrast to the hustle and bustle of the city.
Yorks only Boutique, 4 Star Motel is nestled in the lap of Western Australia’s first inland settlement and the rolling hills of the Avon Valley, less than an hour’s drive east of Perth and a two minute stroll to the main street of town. From here you can explore our heritage township with all the history that York has to offer and enjoy its scenic beauty, friendly people and superb gardens.
Situated in the rolling hills of Western Australia’s first inland settlement (1831), the ‘York Motel’ features ground floor deluxe double, twin, single suites and a fully self contained family unit at reasonable rates.
York Motel Features
- Deluxe, fully appointed, clean suites which are serviced daily / excluding family unit.
- All Ability Access, Fully Contained, Family Unit.
- All self contained units (units have microwave, fridge, toaster & tea/coffee facilities) are provided with a light continental breakfast which is included in accommodation tariffs.
- Fully Serviced, All Ability, Family Unit.
- Continental breakfast included in accommodation tariffs.
- Central touring base for the Avon Valley Region.
- WIFI – Internet access.
- Competitive Tariffs.
Call Kerry to arrange your stay or find out more about our facilities.
Book your room now or find out more about our motel accommodation. Special prices on application for group or longer term bookings, call Kerry to discuss your needs.
Phone: (08) 96412066